Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dishwasher Detergent

It`s really bizarre that my first blogging entry would be about dishwasher detergent. If I were wanting to talk about soap, I would usually be encouraging you to buy some of my amazing creations (which you will soon be able to do!). However, handmade soap is not what my passion is today. You see, about 4 months ago...my dishwasher just quit cleaning anything very well. Everything came out feeling like bits of food were still stuck to them, and even with a rinse agent, my glasses were spotty! (I know! Unbelievable!)

For those that know me well, you probably will not be surprised that I fill out a fairly lengthy shopping survey once a year. For my 1 hour of work, I receive coupons and samples of new products a number of times a year. The researcher, helping those of the same disposition, is my excuse.

Soooo...I received a sample of Finish Quantum with this round of coupons. I can`t say that I was terribly excited - face cream or shampoo may have raised the excitement level, but dishwasher detergent...well not so much! Until I tried it! This morning my kitchen was stacked with dishes and the dishwasher was full. I hate doing dishes with a passion and resolved that I would try this new product...if it worked, all I had to do was take the clean load out, put a new load in, and I wouldn`t have to get my hands wet! If if didn`t work I faced the prospect of doing the dirty dishes and rewashing the `clean`ones! If I ever needed a dishwasher detergent to come through, this was definitely it!

The result...beautiful, clean, spotless dishes, and one very happy consumer! Believe it or not, I am not the only one blogging about it! I`ll try and imbed a URL, but if not just Google 'Finish Quantum directions'.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.threedifferentdirections.com/imported-20091230202228/2009/4/18/finish-quantum-jet-dry-turbo-dry-reviewgiveaway.html

    Couldn't figure how to embed in my post...so I'm the first comment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if I don't like coffee...

    Anyways, glad you found something that works! Washing something and having it come out dirty is very annoying.

    ReplyDelete