Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Online Shopping

As most of you know, I am an online shopaholic. I think I may need a special support group!!! LOL Anyway, I just want the Canadians who follow my Blog to know about a great Canadian site. www.well.ca is a cross between a drugstore and a whole foods type store. They carry some really good organic lines, and also have decent prices. The part that impresses me the most is that they ship anywhere in Canada no matter how small the order absolutely free of charge.

So the next time you're running low on shampoo, give them a try. Products and service is top notch. BTW, if you like Celestial Seasonings herbal teas...they have ALL of them, and they're the same price as going to the grocery store (where you definitely will not find a great selection).

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes...I discovered this site awhile back - it's so great! Yes, shopping in the comfort of your pyjamas is great - in the virtual world! ;-)

    ReplyDelete